2011年8月28日日曜日

London☆


I stayed in London about three weeks from August 2 to August 21 by using the language study training program of our university. I had never been to abroad therefore I was the first experience. There was a lesson in the morning at a university in the U.K. and there were some lectures in the afternoon and I was able to enjoy sightseeing and shopping freely basically. I went to many places; Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, London Eye, British Museum, Tower of London and so on. Every architecture and sculpture was very beautiful and historical. It was really magnificent. We wrote a diary in English every day. My class’s teacher have checked it, and it was modified by her so I could study very hard. Since the beginning of this program, I was nervous to speak and talk so I was not able to speak naturally, but I adjusted little by little. I felt that it was the most difficult to hear English expression. But English people were very kind. When I didn’t understand that they say, the local people resaid in a different word. The British people absolutely said “hello” at supermarket or shop. They were very friendly. I felt that it was different from Japanese. I thought that I would have had more linguistic ability then. I intended to study more a lot. During the stay the riot happened in London. I have known that generated unexpectedly near and I was little scared. I was surprised because it was not to have such a thing in Japan. It was the moment which realized that various problems were taking place in the world. I came to more strongly think that I wanted to do work related to English. I want to study very hard.

1 件のコメント:

  1. OH, It sounds like you at had good experience. I'm glad your English confidence got better.

    It is sad about the riot, but it is good to learn about various problems in the world!

    Good luck!

    返信削除