2011年9月14日水曜日
Delicious day!
Today,I went to Yurakucho and Ginza with my friend Yuki. At lunch, we ate "Reimen"and ”Chijimi”. This shop is recommened by Yuki so I have known for the first time. It was delicious, and its shop was good spaces. It was nice building. After that,we went to some departs and shops.I enjoyed window shopping. There were many clothes,bags and goods and it was very cute. I came to want to buy every things. When we walked one street, we discovered teady bear's museum and shop in Ginza. there were many various bears in this museum. Every customer likes us can buy teady bears by reasonable prices but there are expensive ones too. In the afternoon, we ate Parfait at a shop "DALLOYAU Paris". This shop is famous for French dessert, and there are some shop in Japan. It was delicious and attractive. I have ever eaten many kind of parfait however today's parfait was the best one. I like it! I want to recommend it you. I enjoyed the good day.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿