10L396 Chiaki Yuhara
This story is like comic books. When I was a young child, I ate a cake on my birthday. That was a big white cream cake. It was delicious and so sweet. I actually didn’t remember at all. That time, I ate all of it by myself. My parents seemed to surprise at my appetite. Next day, I had stomachache. After all I went to hospital by ambulance. I hospitalized about a week. I was hospitalization because I eat cake too much. I was ashamed for it. Afterwards for a short while my birthday cake was not served, I didn’t eat cakes.
When I was a junior high school student, I joined relay as the representative of my team at sports festival. Until that day, we had repeated to practice many times. I had a mind to do it. I was heated. At that point, the ranking of our team was second. Therefore I was aiming at first. After I had begun to run very hard, I suddenly fall down. I almost cried, but I thought that I had to run to the very end. I had forgotten the pain, and I ran frantically. After all I became third, because I was overtaken by person. I was very regrettable. I still memorized the happening.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿